December 5, 2010

My Master's Thesis

As promised in my previous post regarding code bloating in GP, here is my Master's Thesis. Hopefully the version I've uploaded doesn't contain too many mistakes (scientific or language wise), but if you find any, please do let me know.

You can download a close-to-final draft of the paper by clicking here or from my Downloads box (Zavoianu Ciprian - Master's Thesis.pdf). The same version of the document can be previewed at the bottom of this post. For the official, final version of the document, please refer to the Johannes Kepler University Library. If you have any questions regarding it, please don't hesitate to contact me.

For citations please use the following BibTeX reference or refer to the conference article that summarizes this work:

@MASTERSTHESIS{Zavoianu2010,
  author = {Alexandru-Ciprian Z\u{a}voianu},
  title = {Towards solution parsimony in an enhanced genetic 
    programming process},
  school = {International School Informatics: Engineering \& 
    Management, ISI-Hagenberg, Johannes Kepler University, Linz},
  year = {2010}
}

No comments: